SCHEDULE A VIEWING
After you submit this form, you will be notified of the next showing time and date as soon as possible. One of our associates will meet you at the lobby front door!
Please check your junk/spam folders for responses if you have not heard back from us yet.
Perfect student housing! Rent this character home "as is" for the school year. Close to transit (Canada Line too), Vancouver General Hospital, City Hall, Douglas Park, City Square shopping mall.
Getting around by bike? Click here for the Vancouver Cycle Route Planner on how to get here safely.
Do you want to feel more comfortable and confident riding downtown on your bike? Go to the VACC site for tips and info.
Please note that the first two pages of our application form includes the "Disclosure for Residential Tenancies."
FAST TRACK YOUR APPLICATION BY BRINGING IT TO THE VIEWING.
It is important for you to carry a TENANT’S INSURANCE PLAN, and it is a condition of our rental agreement that all our tenants do.
- 4 bedrooms (plus a room in the basement)
- 2 bathrooms (main floor and basement)
- Large kitchen with mobile dishwasher that attaches to kitchen sink
- Enclosed patio
- Hardwood on main floor in living area
- Washer and dryer
- Storage shed
- Rent until either May 31, June 30 or the latest July 31, 2013 (fixed term - must vacate at end of term)
- Utilities not included (gas for hot water, electricity, cable, internet)