SCHEDULE A VIEWING
After you submit this form, you will be notified of the next showing time and date as soon as possible. One of our associates will meet you at the lobby front door!
Please check your junk/spam folders for responses if you have not heard back from us yet.
Sorry, this suite is now "application pending" on hold
In the heart of exciting and diverse Chinatown!
~ Let Chinatown’s Great Arches be the gateway to your new home in this heritage renovated building. Shopping, dining, transit - all at your doorstep. The 2nd bedroom is smaller but does have a closet and can fit a double bed.
Please note that the first two pages of our application form includes the "Disclosure for Residential Tenancies."
FAST TRACK YOUR APPLICATION BY BRINGING IT TO THE VIEWING.
It is important for you to carry a TENANT’S INSURANCE PLAN, and it is a condition of our rental agreement that all our tenants do.
- Hot water, heat & electricity included in rent!
- Lovely modern kitchen, orange/dark Maple
- 709 square feet with a spacious floor plan, one bedroom and smaller 2nd bedroom
- Storage locker
- Free Laundry on floor
- Roof top common PATIO area with great views
- NO PARKING IN THIS BUILDING
- Heritage building
- Dr. Sun Yat-Sen classical Chinese gardens across the street
- Close to Historic Gastown & the Steam Clock in Gassy Jacks square
- Within walking distance to International Village, Tinseltown, cinemas, T & T Supermarket, Costco, Nester's Market, London Drugs, shopping & restaurants in gastown, close to major transit routes
- A small dog will be considered
- One year lease, $1575 per month
*Building move-in/out fees, as charged and subject to change by the Strata Corporation, are payable by the Tenant*