SCHEDULE A VIEWING
After you submit this form, you will be notified of the next showing time and date as soon as possible. One of our associates will meet you at the lobby front door!
Please check your junk/spam folders for responses if you have not heard back from us yet.
Sorry, this suite is now "application pending" on hold
This award winning heritage conversion was originally the 1911 BC Electric Railway Company Building. This landmark was restored in 1990. The suite has beautiful heritage steel framed arched windows, lots of light, fabulous views of the mountains and city! Bright and cheery with an open kitchen and loads of room for furniture and 10'9" high ceilings. Faces sunny West. Walk to skytrain, Trout Lake, shopping. Minutes to downtown or Metrotown on Skytrain. This suite has been featured in a made-for-tv movie and an episode of the sci-fi tv show Continuum as well as having the pilot for The Good Wife filmed in the building!
Please note that the first two pages of our application form includes the "Disclosure for Residential Tenancies."
FAST TRACK YOUR APPLICATION BY BRINGING IT TO THE VIEWING.
It is important for you to carry a TENANT’S INSURANCE PLAN, and it is a condition of our rental agreement that all our tenants do.
- 2 Bedrooms (one with built-in desk)
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Balconies
- Gas fireplace
- Open kitchen with frig, stove/oven, dishwasher: ideal for entertaining!
- Radiant in-floor heating
- Engineered wood flooring
- In-suite laundry
- 1 Outdoor parking stall included
- 1 Storage locker included
- Available March 2021
- 1 year lease
- $2800 per month (utilities not included)
- Boutique building with only 12 units
- Common roof top patio with views to English Bay and Vancouver Island
- A small dog or cat will be considered with an additional 1/2 month pet deposit and references please.
*Building move-in/out fees, as charged and subject to change by the Strata Corporation, are payable by the Tenant*