SCHEDULE A VIEWING
After you submit this form, you will be notified of the next showing time and date as soon as possible. One of our associates will meet you at the lobby front door!
Please check your junk/spam folders for responses if you have not heard back from us yet.
Heritage half Duplex House in sought-after Kitsilano (North of 4th Ave!). Beautiful circa 1910 house. This location has it all - easy transit access, close to the water, shopping, dining and more! Lofted ceilings, lots of natural light, 3 levels with loft up top. 3 Balconies and a patio deck. A chef's kitchen with BBQ balcony, gas range, dishwasher, lots of cupboard and counter space, with large dining area. Skylight and westerly views too.
Please note that the first two pages of our application form includes the "Disclosure for Residential Tenancies."
FAST TRACK YOUR APPLICATION BY BRINGING IT TO THE VIEWING.
It is important for you to carry a TENANT’S INSURANCE PLAN, and it is a condition of our rental agreement that all our tenants do.
- 3 Bedrooms (2 on main; private master suite on top loft)
- 2 Bathrooms (Claw foot tub on main; master ensuite rainforest shower; mosaic tiling)
- Skylights, westerly views - sunsets!
- Vintage hardfloor flooring, brand new carpet for stairwells being installed
- Fresh new paint
- Stained glass windows
- In-suite washer/dryer
- Lovely front porch overlooking manicured mature grounds
- Street parking
- $4850 per month (utilities not included)
- Available August 2022
- One year lease
- Sorry, no pets
- This is a quiet duplex building