SCHEDULE A VIEWING
After you submit this form, you will be notified of the next showing time and date as soon as possible. One of our associates will meet you at the lobby front door!
Please check your junk/spam folders for responses if you have not heard back from us yet.
You can't beat this location at Yew Street and 1st Avenue! 2 blocks to beautiful Kitsilano Beach; 1 block to cool restaurants, pubs and hot spots. Walk to popular, hip West 4th Avenue for shopping, eating, drinking. Transit is super close by too.
Please note that the first two pages of our application form includes the "Disclosure for Residential Tenancies."
FAST TRACK YOUR APPLICATION BY BRINGING IT TO THE VIEWING.
It is important for you to carry a TENANT’S INSURANCE PLAN, and it is a condition of our rental agreement that all our tenants do.
- Large, bright 2 Bedroom suite (bedrooms are separated, perfect for roommates)
- 1 Bathroom with claw-foot tub (recently refinished)
- Older, character building with loads of charm, high ceilings
- Gorgeous hardwood floors
- Decorative wood antique fireplace (unusable)
- Kitchen is spacious, with room for table, South facing window; oven/stove and hood fan
- Painted a modern light grey
- Plantation style blinds throughout
- A small pet is welcome with an additional 1/2 month pet deposit and references please
- Parking is city street permit
- Heat and hot/cold water are included in the rent (electricity, cable/internet is not)
- Laundry is coin operated, shared in the building
- $2150 per month
- 1 year lease, Available now