Vancouver Rental Property Management Services
- Personal, Friendly Prompt Service!
- Prompt monthly Disbursements on the 15th of each month.
- Computerized monthly and annual statements.
- Full marketing, advertising, showings and tenant qualification.
- We will create a personalized web listing with photographs, details, google walkscore maps and bicycle route planner.
- We list our available condos / apartments on the Internet and offer timely response.
- Completion of rental condos / apartment application and lease forms in compliance with the BC Residential Tenancy Act.
- Thoroughly screen prospective tenants.
- Employment and credit checks.
- Personal and landlord reference checks.
- Move-in/move-out inspections.
- Annual property inspection, with additional if warranted.
- Collection of rent for each rental property.
- All money held in an audited “Trust” account.
- Prompt arrangement of repairs and maintenance for each rental property.
- We charge rental property tenants for repairs beyond reasonable wear and tear.
- Emergency Service, 24-hour paging, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Resolving rental property tenant concerns, inquiries and requests.
Rental Property Owner Responsibilities:
- Monthly Strata Fees (aka Maintenance Fees, Condo Association Fees):
These are generally paid by direct debit from your bank account to the strata. Please contact your strata agent to set up. We will be happy to provide assistance with this.
- Property Taxes:
The City of Vancouver levies poperty taxes (aka known as rates) to cover the costs of garbage removal, water etc. These are payable bi-annually on February 1 and July 1 of each year. However, we suggest that you fill out the tax installment form and pay monthly. (Helps cash flow and you always know you are paid up). Here is a link to the City of Vancouver website: http://vancouver.ca/fs/treasury/tipp/index.htm
- Rental Property Insurance:
This is separate from the insurance that is paid to the Strata Corporation. This covers you for loss of rent, liability an other assorted claims. It is very inexpensive (generally around $20 per month) and provides a lot of peace of mind. We will provide a quote for you with our agreement.
- Personal Income Taxes:
All rental income is taxable. All expenses including our fees are tax deductions. You only pay tax on your NET income. For any accounting questions, please contact your accountant.
Click here to view our fees: FEES.
Please contact us for more information about how Downtown Suites can help you with your property.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 604- 694-8801.